Internship in International Marketing Henkel Consumer Brands – Fabric Cleaning
- Required language
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Active participation in the global equity steering for flagship brand Persil
- Work in a multicultural environment with global perspective, with opportunity to observe various regions
- Support the equity team in strategic issues with market analysis on a global scale
- Administration of regular reports and tracking (i.e. portfolio development, competitive actions, market shares)
- Support coordination of various teams inc. local and regional marketing team
- Development of communication and design in partnerships with creative agencies
- Participate in the development of the mid-term pipeline with the creation of leading concepts for upcoming relaunch initiatives
- Learn and grow in marketing field through own set of responsibilities for a specific project
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business-related studies, ideally focused on marketing.
- Practical or international experience, e.g. by former internships or semester abroad, is beneficial
- Fluent English language skills, German and other languages are advantageous
- Firm knowledge of MS-Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Team-player with high level of independence
- Self-motivated, creative and open-minded personality
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
JOB ID: 23048593
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Limited Term
Contact information for application-related questions: Recruitment-Germany@henkel.com
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.