Internship Global Sustainability Management
- Required language
- English, German
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Support with Henkel's sustainability reporting and do editorial work on a chapter in the Sustainability Report 2023
- Respond to external inquiries on the topic of sustainability, such as external ratings and rankings
- Contribute to the implementation of recent European reporting regulations such as the Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD) and the EU Taxonomy
- Conceptional work on various strategic topics such as ESG KPIs and data management, carbon pricing, climate risk management, and portfolio transformation
- Follow ongoing discussions of sustainability topics relevant to Henkel
- Student who successfully completed first semesters of studies in the fields of sustainability, natural sciences, economics or engineering
- Ideally first insights into the international sustainability discussion
- Very good language skills in German and English
- Confident handling of MS Office applications
- Personality with great commitment, good communication skills as well as analytical and conceptual thinking
- Ability to work in a team, initiative and flexibility
- Availability from September 2023 for 6 months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
JOB ID: 23052430
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Limited Term
Contact information for application-related questions: Recruitment-Germany@henkel.com
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.