Internship CFO Board Office
- Required language
- English, German
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Actively support a young, dynamic team as fully integrated member in their daily work and get a 360° perspective of the entire finance organization, perfectly preparing you for your next career steps
- Support the strategy development process of all finance departments
- Prepare strategy reviews and board meetings
- Create internal and external key note presentations for the CFO
- Support the organization of the Finance top management conference with leaders from all around the world
- Inspire with creative ideas, to bring an exceptional conference concept to life
- Assist in project and event management by leading your own work streams independently
- Student who has successfully completed first semesters of business-related studies
- First relevant experience e.g. through previous internships or a semester abroad
- Excellent language skills in English and German language
- Strong analytical skills with profound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Eagerness to learn and willingness to closely contribute to a highly motivated team
- Self-organized, team-oriented, and passionate about what you are doing
- Availability for four to six months as of September at our corporate headquarters in Düsseldorf
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
JOB ID: 23044351
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Limited Term
Contact information for application-related questions: Recruitment-Germany@henkel.com
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.