Internship Business Controlling Europe
- Required language
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- A high impact controlling role with exceptional visibility in an international environment and plenty of room for personal and professional development
- Work in a cross-divisional and regional project team and take the role of a knowledge facilitator within Adhesive Technologies
- Own and develop dedicated work packages and support projects with creative ideas
- Prepare top-management advice based on special financial analyses, including financial simulation and project-based analysis
- Drive innovation and digitalization across processes and tasks within the Europe Controlling team
- Gain insights into various day-to-day topics, such as planning, forecasting, reporting and investments
- Student who have successfully passed first semesters in economics or business-related studies
- Preferably first relevant work/internship experience
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills
- Firm knowledge of MS-Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly motivated, results oriented and enthusiastic team player with ability to work at a high level of independency
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
JOB ID: 23052502
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Limited Term
Contact information for application-related questions: Recruitment-Germany@henkel.com
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.