Working Student in Digital Transformation in Operations and Maintenance (m/f/d)
- Required language
- English, German
For our Digital Transformation team in Düsseldorf we are looking for you!
What we offer
At Uniper, we believe in rewarding our employees for their hard work. We offer competitive salaries, company pensions and performance related benefits. Our people can also take advantage of our extensive flexible benefits package with discounts on high street vouchers, health and dental care, holidays and more.
How we work
Our people are key to our success. Our core objective is to provide them with a supportive and entrepreneurial work environment that fosters collaboration. This allows our people to take responsibility and make optimal use of their skills. Together, we want to shape the future of energy.
What we are looking for
- Support in delivering against the digitalization of Operations & Maintenance business case
- Support in executing the digital vision for the operational business
- Support in facilitating an efficient and effective processes and decision making, ensuring high quality of entries in digital idea tracker (good digital ideas) and enables the Prioritization & Steering body to prioritize digital use cases to deliver high value and transformation
- Support the team with your innovative ideas and become a full member of our diverse team
Who we are seeking
- Bachelor/ Master students with interest in IT, Business Administration, Engineering, but all fields of studies welcome with a passion for digital transformation and an agile way of working
- Reliable and target-oriented work approach with the ability to work independently
- Highly motivated, self-organized, structured and have willingness to contribute ideas to improve existing processes and tools in an agile work environment
- Team-player, strong communication and excellent interpersonal skills to enable interaction with a wide range of people and stakeholders
- Open and eager to working in and with a digital work environment
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint and a fast learner of new software tools
- Business fluent in English & German
If you have any questions about this role, please contact:
Please note that applications by e-mail cannot be considered for data protection reasons.