GROWTH VENTURE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Business Development, Sales
- Required language
- English, German
???? Choco is the leading ordering app for restaurants and suppliers across Europe. Based in Berlin we are looking for a Growth Venture Development Manager to grow, develop and commercialize our supplier relations across Germany. Your challenge will be to negotiate and close partnership deals end-to-end, build long-lasting relationships that fuel our growth with qualified leads, and play a vital role in bringing Choco to the next level. ????
In this role, you will:
- Lead the industry to a better future: As a Growth Development Manager you will convince suppliers to start using Choco products and digitize their business
- Take full ownership of closing commercial deals from first touchpoint to signed contract
- Maximize the revenue impact of your partnerships and provide our sales teams with high quality leads that result in skyrocketing growth numbers
- Build long-lasting relationships with partner suppliers and stakeholders across supplier organizations,
- Utilize CRM data to make informed decisions for yourself, teammates, and partners
- Native or C1 German Speaking ability
- You have at least 1-2 years of experience in partnerships, sales, account management or business development
- You have a strong interest in the digitization of the German food industry, the ability to relate to supplier's day-to-day workflows and pain points, and are passionate to transform the industry with us
- Speaking the language of suppliers to convince stakeholders that Choco is the perfect value-add to their operations
- Proven negotiation ability, closing commercial deals and partnerships
- Eagerness to excel in a dynamic, high-growth environment and intrinsic motivation to outperform others
- Strong organizational skills and a solution-oriented, entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to explain technology to stakeholders, supported by analytical communication
- Experience with Salesforce or CRM tools of equivalence
- Team-first mentality
- Pragmatic, solution-oriented mindset
- Proactivity & reliability
- A good sense of humor & optimism
- Eagerness for learning
- Energy to grow
What's In It For You:
- Autonomy; a vast amount of responsibility with untapped space for personal development
- A tremendous amount of collaboration with a group of diverse peers, from all across the world
- A creative environment to support the development of your ideas
- Wellness initiatives (physical and mental), fitness memberships, group meditation, access to stress and wellness professionals
- Company and team retreats
Who We Are & What We Do:
At Choco, we have the ambition to become one of the largest and most successful businesses of the next decade. Our mission is to reduce food waste on a global scale by redesigning the food industry's global value chain . The food industry is an industry with a monumental array of problems, especially in the food supply chain. We leverage technology to build the digital platform on which the global food trade will operate. We have the potential to decrease food waste by 30% .
Today, Choco provides a free digital platform that connects restaurants with their suppliers ;an effortless tool that optimizes communication, eliminates operational inefficiencies, and simplifies the entire ordering process for all sides. A vital first step in the digitization of the global food supply chain.
As one of the fastest growing tech start-ups globally, we're moving quicker than ever, assembling the most driven, humble and intelligent people to reach the next level together. Founded in March 2018, Choco now has over 25,000 different clients across 20 markets around the world. Our founders have helped build companies such as Zalando (IPO'd), Lazada (sold to Alibaba) and Foodora (sold to DeliveryHero). We recently raised one of the largest Series A ($ 71.5M) funding rounds in European history.
1. Resume Screening
2. First interview with Mia, your Recruiter
3. Interview with a future Team Member in DACH
4. Interview with Julius, DACH Regional Lead
5. Last interview with our CEO
IT'S YOUR CALL NOW, DON'T HESITATE TO APPLY !
Choco is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone.All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.