Junior Recruiter - Supply Chain & Operations (M/W/D)
- Human resource
- Required language
- English, German
Do you want to be part of the supermarket revolution? Picnic offers you the opportunity to work in an innovative start-up culture where everything you do matters. With a data-driven approach and an incredible service, Picnic strives to make grocery shopping simple, fun, and affordable for everyone. Known for our just-in-time supply-chain and a unique last-mile delivery strategy, we have become one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe!
Where you fit in
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of our success. You will be in charge of recruiting people for our Fulfillment as well as Distribution operations such as team leads and operators. You will also be a business partner for the leads of the Fulfilment Centers, you will know their needs before they are able to spot them themselves!
You will be part of the Fulfilment and Distribution People team. Also, you will regularly join forces with the central recruitment sitting in the Düsseldorf as well as the Amsterdam office.
We work hard, play hard, operate as one team, and leave our egos at the door. We care about people, growth, excellence, and results. Bottom line, we are in search of people that believe in and deliver the impossible every day.
You feel at ease quickly in many different types of environments, whether it's the shop floor or the Picnic headquarters. You are down to earth and can easily put yourself in someone else's shoes.
What challenges await you
- Find and hire many exceptional candidates in a short time; you will lead them through the whole application process
- Ultra-sharp assessment of skills, performance, and cultural fit of candidates
- Build a robust pipeline of top candidates for immediate or future on-boarding
- Develop innovative strategies to find new talent
- Think outside the box; what can we do that no one else does?
What you need
- Bachelor's degree in human resource management or similar
- First work experience in recruitment, ideally in an operations environment
- Fluent English as well as German skills
- Willingness to travel to different Picnic locations in Germany that are all in the NRW region
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- You should be a great writer, speaker, and listener
- You are proactive and do not fear the unknown
- Flexibility to work with a variety of people
- Steep learning curve by taking on responsibility from day one
- Freedom to realize own projects and implement your ideas
- Be part of a team with ground-breaking entrepreneurs, creative minds, and out-of-the-box-thinking colleagues
- No hierarchical thinking: Be your own leader!
- Participate in team events, Christmas or summer parties, and cosy barbeques
Interested in joining Picnic and are you curious about what they have to offer? Join the Exclusive Event with Picnic on the 16th of March! Click here to go to the event page.
Interested in this specific vacancy? Click here to go to the original posting.