Consulting Intern (m/f) – Regulations and Reporting
- EY Luxembourg
Intern (m/f) – Regulations & Reporting Wanted!
We’re looking for our new colleague who will be part of our Financial Services Advisory Department
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2026 a reality.
- In line with our corporate culture, we support you in developing your potential by focusing on topics of diversity, opportunity equality, life balance, further training and internationality
- Gain experience - we want you to experience more at EY and for you to gain new insights within one of the leading audit and consulting companies.
- Foster your development - You will explore our exciting working environment, receive individual mentoring and benefit from getting to know the broad spectrum of our clients
- Building a Network - make valuable contacts for your further career and get to know colleagues with different skills, educational and geographical backgrounds. You will discover: The ways of working and thinking in a global company are diverse!
About the team
Asset managers and insurers are facing constantly growing regulatory requirements and a strong demand for digitalization. Our regulatory reporting service helps fulfil this increasing demand with comprehensive managed solutions tailored to client needs.
We provide both, standard regulatory services and tailored services, depending on the clients’ needs. For each of our solutions, we provide a service dashboard. EY’s client service dashboard offers increased process transparency and provides the client with useful analytics for their business. It helps analyse various elements (such as cost and performance drivers, automatic controls and alerts) and gives a clear view into the underlying information.
Our reporting services covers more than 20 regulations and we are constantly adding new regulations to our service suite.
You are organized, flexible and you show commitment to personal development. You demonstrate excellent writing, communication and presentation skills and you act as a team player with a problem-solving attitude and pro-activity. We will offer you a friendly yet challenging environment with a competitive compensation package. You will benefit from on-going trainings and an international network that is full of challenges and opportunities. We will give you the opportunity to increase your level of autonomy and responsibility in a short period of time by involving you in challenging projects.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Master’s degree in business administration, economics and/or computer sciences
- Previous exposure to MiFID II and PRIIPs regulations is required
- Potential experience at a consultancy firm, bank, investment company or IT solutions provider
- Background in a start-up environment
- Initial project management experience
- Excellent command of Microsoft office applications: i.e., PowerPoint and Excel
Ideally, you’ll also have
- French and/or German language skills with any other language being an advantage (remember, we are an international team!).
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
In our recruitment process, you will be contacted first for an initial phone call to get to you know a bit more and discuss salary and packages. Then you will be invited for some interviews either in our office or via Skype. Eventually you will be informed of our decision.
If what you read inspires you, then do not hesitate to click on the apply button or contact Clara Fassbender and we’d love to hear more from you because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Make your mark.