- Collegium Advisors
- Consultancy, Finance, Advisory
- Required language
Do you want to start your career within the world of corporate finance and valuation advisory? Then Collegium Advisors is looking for you.
Collegium is an independent corporate finance and valuation advisor. We differentiate ourselves by the quality of our services, our vast experience and personal track-record, and the strong commitment towards our clients.
Collegium offers the combination of transaction expertise and senior financial valuation. Our services include M&A advisory, valuations, transaction advisory including due diligence, restructuring services, strategy advisory, business modeling, and fixed asset appraisals.
Our team has more than 50 years of combined, relevant experience with clients including government, privately held- and publicly traded corporates, and investment firms.
Job description Consultant
Starting position for university graduate
- Preparation of presentations, pitches and reports including in-depth company (e.g. business case, strategy, competitors) and industry analysis (e.g. industry trends)
- Perform company valuations with different valuation methodologies
- Support the team in the execution of the advisory process, e.g. prepare the information memorandum, maintain the data room, coordinate due diligence, maintain contact with clients, etc.
- Various projects within corporate finance and valuation advisory
What we require
- An adaptive teamplayer who is willing to work on different projects within corporate finance and valuation advisory
- Completed master degree, preferably with a specialization in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- Distinct familiarity industry with numerical computation and interest in working in the financial services
- An excellent academic record along with participation in extracurricular activities
- Self-motivated team player with excellent time management and communication skills
- Fluency in Dutch and English (verbal and in writing)
- Preferable fluency in at least one other European language
What we offer
- Plenty of room for your own initiative
- Exposure to all phases of a consulting process
- An opportunity for further career development in a young and fast-paced environment
- An excellent salary, pension and bonus scheme
You can apply for a Consultant position at Collegium Advisors by submitting your cover letter, CV and transcripts of university grades to email@example.com