Junior Project Manager
- arvato Bertelsmann
- Supply Chain
Job Title: Junior Project Manager
Company: Arvato Distribution GmbH Job ID: 21887
For more than 20 years, we have provided innovative services in logistics for our clients from the telecommunications sector. In doing so, we cover the entire supply chain, from e-commerce, order management and warehousing right through to transport and returns management, with smart Pick & Pack solutions. We deliver every second mobile phone in Germany.
We are looking for a Junior Project Manager to support our Account Management Team at either our Düsseldorf, Marienfeld site (in the Bielefeld, Münster and Osnabrück area) or our Landsberg site (near Leipzig).
- As a Project Manager, your role is to understand customers’ requests and design tailored solutions with our team of experts
- You will be responsible for the creation of e2e solutions, as well as for the areas of business development and innovation
- You will of course be involved in lively discussion and close cooperation between key account management, controlling and the operations division
- You will contribute your expertise in the development of new solutions that have a high strategic significance for our business units
- We are looking for a dedicated, communicative and entrepreneurial person with good intercultural skills and a hands-on mentality, who can have insights into our customers’ needs
- You should have a degree in economics, ideally with an emphasis on logistics/supply chain management, or a similar qualification
- You should have fluent command of both German and English
- In addition to good analytical skills, we are looking for a project manager who is able to quickly connect to our internal interfaces as well as to our customers
We move things!
On behalf of our customers, Arvato SCM Solutions moves goods, knowledge and products by the millions every day - both physically and virtually. To us, supply chain management means getting to know our customers’ needs and providing individual solutions to satisfy them. As an innovative, internationally active supply chain and e-commerce service provider, we make it our business to apply state-of-the-art technologies and create real win-win situations. More than 14,000 employees pursue this goal passionately in our Solution Group worldwide. Divided into six business units, each with a clearly defined industry focus, every partner can meet their industry specialist. In every single unit, you get to experience the vitality of a start-up, as well as the sustainability of a global player and let yourself be carried away in an inspiring atmosphere.
Arvato SCM Solutions is a 100 percent subsidiary of Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA.
Have we awakened your interest? Then we look forward to receiving a compelling application from you, including your salary expectation and earliest possible start date. To ensure that we promptly process your application, please submit it via our online tool. Please use the following reference number 21887. We look forward to receiving applications from people who will enrich the diversity in our company.
Please send your application to Daniela Unger.
For more information, please visit our website: www.scm.arvato.com