Name: Maria Vittoria Basile
As you know SCOPE is always there for you and we realize that during this tough time all you hear is Corona content, we decided to show you some great recipes from SBE students. They want to help you make this situation less annoying by sharing their favorite foods.
Next up is Maria Vittoria Basile. She presents her favorite Italian dessert, tiramisu! Have fun trying the recipe out!
- 5 eggs
- 100g of sugar
- 500g of mascarpone
- cookies to deep in the coffee (as many as needed)
- coffee (you can make it as strong as you want)
- In 2 bowls separate the eggs white from the yolk.
- Stat by using the electric mixer to mix the egg with 50g of sugar until it gets thick.
- Do the same with the yolk, so add the rest of the sugar.
- Add all the mascarpone and mix it until it gets creamy
- Make the coffee (you can add sugar or milk if you want it less strong) and set it aside to let it cool down.
- Now add the 2 bowls together by mixing softly (no electronic mixer here but by hand with a wooden cooking spoon).
- Take preferably a squared bowl (look at the picture) and set a thick layer of cream and a layer of cookies dipped in the coffee. Next layer of cream will be thicker (like in the picture) and go on until the bowl is full
- Finally, add some cacao powder if desired
Share your experience with us!$
And our cook!