Creating your personal brand on Social Media (with Bert Verdonck)
Are you interested in learning how to build your personal brand on LinkedIn or other Social Media platforms from a professional? Then this event is perfect for you.
Especially in this digital age when anyone can search you at any time, you need to make sure you have your best foot forward at all times. In this workshop, you will learn ways to build and maintain a strong brand presence. In this way, you will be able to better pitch yourself to potential clients, employers, investors and more.
The Workshop will be led by Bert Verdonck - a Social Media Strategist and the co-author of the international bestseller "How to REALLY use LinkedIn" & author of the “Little LinkedIn for Dummies” (Dutch).
The topics that will be covered in this Workshop are:
- What is ‘Personal Branding’? #wiifm
- How to define your current brand and build your desired brand?
- Identifying your target audience & finding out where they reside
- Why is networking important and how to become better at it?
- How to create a personal brand content calendar?
- How to manage your online reputation?
- 5 ways to increase your influence
- How to extend your brand from LinkedIn to other platforms?
- 7 Do’s & don’ts regarding personal branding
Timeslot: 17:00 – 18:30
Sign up deadline: Sunday, the 22nd of November at 23:59