Academic series - Excel Workshop
Do you become desperate while using Excel for solving tasks? Are you often bugged because of Excel functions, formatting and generating tables? Are you keen on improving your Excel skills?
Following our previous successful Excel workshops, SCOPE is pleased to host a new Microsoft Excel Workshop on the 11th of November for students. In just two hours, this online workshop will set you on the right track to working faster and more efficient with less effort.
In this online workshop, you will learn how to take advantage of the many functions Microsoft Excel offers. Some of the topics that will be covered are:
- Automatic formatting cells and numbers
- Working with cell styles and themes
- Absolute and referential cell references
- The IF, NUMBER, SUM, AS, AVERAGE function
- Financial functions like KW, TW and BET
- Logical functions like AND and OR
- Nested functions like AS and AVERAGE
- Vertical and horizontal search
- Assigning names to cells and ranges
- Creating and customizing Pivor Tables
- Automating repetitive work with macros
The online workshop is limited to 15 people and is guided by a professional instructor via Zoom – so better be quick to save a spot! The teaching language will be English. There are no prerequisites to attend this course, however, you will need a current version of Excel on your computer and a steady internet connection.
After the workshop, you will have the chance to address remaining questions with the instructor and you will receive a certificate of participation.
Timeslot: 15:00 – 17:00
- 5€ - SCOPE members
- 10€ - non-SCOPE members
Sign up deadline: Monday, the 9th of November at 23:59