McKinsey & Company Germany
About McKinsey & Company Germany
McKinsey & Company is a global management consulting firm that serves leading businesses, governments, non-governmental organizations, and not-for-profits. We help our clients make lasting improvements to their performance and realize their most important goals.
We serve clients at every level of their organization, in whatever capacity we can be most useful, whether as a trusted advisor to top management or as a hands-on coach for front-line employees. For every engagement, we assemble a team with the most appropriate experience and expertise. No matter the challenge, we focus on delivering practical and enduring results, and equipping our clients to grow and lead. We partner with clients to put recommendations into practice. Our implementation specialists work directly with clients over long periods to help develop workforce skills, drive operational improvement, and apply new working methods.
The quality of our people is the cornerstone of our ability to serve our clients. For this reason, we invest tremendous resources in identifying exceptional people, developing their skills, and creating an environment that fosters their growth as leaders. Our consultants include medical doctors, engineers, business managers, civil servants, entrepreneurs, and research scientists. They join McKinsey for the opportunity to apply their talents to complex, important challenges.
- Industry: Management Consulting
- Locations: Berlin, Cologne, Duesseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart, Vienna
- Number of employees: locally ~ 1.500; globally ~ 14.000
- Number of starting positions in 2018: up to 340 consultants
- Required language skills: English, German C1-Level (German Office)
- Employment possibilities: Junior Fellow, Fellow and Associate
- Internship available: yes
Anne Hiedemann I firstname.lastname@example.org I +49 221 208 7555 I www.mckinsey.de/karriere