- Finance, Logistics, Organisation & Processes, Sales
- Required language
As our Data Analyst
You will translate data into information to enable correct decision-making. Your goal is to enable our organization to become (more) data-driven. The Data Analyst is responsible to create and maintain the reports and dashboards. Therefore, you need to develop a lean and effective KPI framework, which is uniform and consistent for all domains. You will work closely with the business to understand their (reporting) needs. You report to our Data Intelligence & Pricing Manager.
- Pro-actively identify business needs and translate these into reporting solutions
- Retrieve information from various levels to ensure delivery of the correct and appropriate reporting solution
- Convince stakeholders to adopt best practices
- Actively participate in business improvement projects, enable and improve the understanding, control, and performance management
- Support operational managers by creating insight into the performance, support target setting, and facilitate triggers (for actions)
- Support domain specialists (analysts, architects, engineers) by creating reports which can be used for (repetitive) analysis, root cause analyses, modeling, etc.
- The chance to grow in a fast-growing company;
- Travel allowance of 0,21 cents per km;
- Non-contributory pension;
- 25 vacation days (on a full-time basis) with the possibility to buy 10 more;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 20% discount on all vidaXL products.
- A degree in Statistics, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, or comparable
- Programming skills, such as SQL, Looker ML, python, and/or R
- You have experience with BI applications (looker or QlikView is a pre)
- Good communication skills on all levels
- Ability to lead, prioritize and deliver under pressure
- Experience with (one of) the following information systems is a strong preference
- WMS (SAP- EWM)
- ERP (SAP- ECC or S4)
vidaXL is growing faster than the speed of light in the field of e-commerce. We've been doubling our figures every year since our foundation in 2013. All of this in our own bold and down-to-earth way. With 31 webshops, 6 international offices, and 120 million unique visitors a year that pretty much feels like the right way. To keep up with our own success we take on challenges, take chances and try new things every day. We don't see road bumps as obstacles but as an opportunity to enjoy the sweet, sweet smell of victory. We owe our great success to our great people. That's why we love to invest in personal growth. By offering the freedom to seize all opportunities you see.
So you can thrive big time and grow XL!
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter Elena Palevaemail@example.com/ +31 (0)6 515 186 95 for more information.
Your privacy is important to us! For more information about this, visit: http://corporate.vidaxl.com/privacy/