- Sales, Logistics
- Required language
Are you an adventurous person with a technical drive who can easily switch between technology and commerce? Do you like to travel and are not afraid to make important decisions? And do you want to feel the sense of pride when you see the products that you have developed are being sold online in 30+ countries? Then this is the perfect job for you!
As Buyer you’ll be looking for the best products and suppliers. You decide what to buy and how to go about it.
- Be responsible for developing new product ranges together with our sourcing team.
- Do market research, visit exhibitions to decide what should be our next product range
- Roll up your sleeves, check samples, improve them until they are e-commerce ready
- Travel through Europe to find the most suitable factories
- Sit at negotiation table, convince suppliers to offer the best deal
- Work closely together with our young and diverse team
- Create your own job, with the help of experienced buyers
- Naturally, you will receive a salary that matches your work experience
- 23 holiday days with the possibility to buy another 10 days
- 8% holiday pay
- Pension plan fully paid by vidaXL
- Travel allowance ánd a work from home allowance
- Opportunities to develop yourself!
- A hybrid work from home model. Of course, we will facilitate in a work from home facility as well
- Phone and laptop
- MSc degree, preferably in a technical discipline
- 0-5 years of working experience
- Good verbal and written Dutch and English skills
- A good balance between technical and commercial skills
- Proactive personality with a drive and ambition to help vidaXL grow
- You love to travel and explore, since business travel is a key part of the job
vidaXL is growing faster than the speed of light in the field of e-commerce. We’ve been doubling our figures every year since our foundation in 2013. All of this in our own bold and down-to-earth way. With 30+ webshops, 6 international offices and 120 million unique visitors a year that pretty much feels like the right way.
To keep up with our own success we take on challenges, take chances and try new things every day. We don’t see road bumps as obstacles, but as an opportunity to enjoy the sweet, sweet smell of victory.
We owe our great success to our great people. That’s why we love to invest in personal growth. By offering the freedom to seize all opportunities you see.
So, you can thrive big time and grow XL!
Want to join us?
We look forward to your application! For more information, contact Dirk van Enckevort.
T | +316 121 338 62
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability
Find the vacancy here.