Intern - m/w/d
- Accounting & Controlling, Consultancy, Economics, Finance
- Required language
- English, German
Leading International Advisory Boutique
Intern - m/w/d
Since its foundation over 15 years ago in Paris, Accuracy has grown rapidly and today comprises more than 500
consultants (m/f/d) in 18 offices worldwide. Independence, internationality, agility and innovation are at the heart
of our unique corporate culture. As experts in the areas of Transactions, Disputes, Restructuring and Decisions,
we support corporate groups and private equity companies in national and international projects across a wide
range of sectors.
We are looking for an intern to support our team in Frankfurt am Main / Munich.
- You will be part of an established, dynamic and growing company with a unique corporate culture
characterized by a global team spirit.
- You can expect variety of tasks in the areas of Transaction Advisory Services (e.g. Financial Due Diligence,
Business Plan Modelling), Valuation, Disputes or Business Performance Improvement, both on national and
- You will have the opportunity to build your professional network within Accuracy, with a possible entry into
Accuracy after completing your studies.
- You will work together in a team for renowned, challenging and dynamic clients in a range of different
industries such as automotive, chemicals, pharmaceuticals and medtech, mechanical and plant engineering,
transportation, infrastructure and trade.
- You will receive an attractive salary.
- You are in the final year of your Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in economics with a focus on corporate
finance, accounting and/or controlling
- You enjoy business issues and are able to present your results in a clear and structured manner
- You are quick on the uptake, have strong analytical skills and are proficient in the use of MS Office
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English; further foreign languages and first experiences
abroad are very welcome due to our internationality
- Commitment, initiative, creativity and a strong team spirit round off your profile
- You are available for an internship with a duration of ideally at least six months
How can I apply?
You can find more information about Accuracy on our homepage: www.accuracy.com and www.accuracy.de
Have we aroused your interest? Then send your complete application documents (CV, cover letter, references) to