Corporate Climate Strategy Consultant - French Market
- ACT Commodities
- Consultancy, Finance, Trading
- Required language
I EXCEL WHEN...
- An eye for detail
- Connecting to people
- Making a vision come to life
- Prefer long-term client relations
We are famous for our collaborative approach to trading. It helps us partner with our clients, drives how we work as a team and guarantees success. As a Sales Trader your sharp mind, strong social skills and natural charm will set you up for a great career.
MORE ABOUT THE JOB
What you’ll do:
Even as the global leading provider of environmental energy commodities, ACT is always trying to find new ways to facilitate our clients in reaching they’re environmental goals. It can be challenging for companies to have a technical understanding on all the different solutions to reach their environmental goals, which is why ACT will be looking for our first Corporate Climate Strategy Consultant to join our team!
You will be in charge of developing the consulting services on the French/Belgium Desk. Here you will develop- and manage proposals on corporate climate strategies, greenhouse gas (GHG) accounting services, climate change mitigation solutions, and target setting. You will be the main point of contact for the client and may also act as a collaborator, providing specific inputs or serving a specific role on a mandate. In addition, you will support the development of new products for the corporate sector and solutions at ACT Commodities to address sustainability challenges.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Manage consulting mandates throughout their entire project cycle: initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure;
- Develop proposals for the corporate sector such as climate strategies, GHG accounting services, climate change mitigation solutions, setting science-based targets, and more;
- Support in developing ACTs thought leadership, services, products, marketing materials and offerings.
- Develop market analyses regarding Renewable Energy & Carbon Markets.
Who you are:
As you will be the first Corporate Climate Strategy Consultant for our French speaking client base in France and Belgium, we are looking for experienced French speaking consultants with specific knowledge within the broad spectrum of sustainability. Topics that you’ll be focusing will include GHG Accounting & Disclosure, Climate Change Mitigation, SBTs, LCA, and more. In a nutshell you are:
- Native French speaker and fluent in English;
- Master’s degree within Environmental Studies;
- 1-3 years of experience in Environmental/Climate Strategy Consulting;
- Knowledge surrounding GHG Accounting, SBTs, Voluntary Carbon Market, Renewable Energy;
- Excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills;
- Energetic, curious and ambitious;
- Driven to find the best sustainable solutions for any client.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration- and bonus scheme;
- Relocation fee reimbursement (if applicable);
- 25 vacation days per calendar year;
- Exciting target incentives;
- Collective health insurance discount;
- Public Transport Card (depending on your residence);
- In-house Life Coach.