Global Venture Developer (Global Operations)
- Economics, Organisation & Processes
- Required language
Meet your team
- The Global Operations team is at the heart of Choco and is one of the most successful team to Choco's growth. Members of this team work across all regions and functions to ensure Choco has the appropriate strategies in place to continue to be the leader in our space. In this role, you will work with one of our functional leaders to help grow a function at Choco (Sales, Account Management, Support or Vendor Management) and could be involved in a number of projects that affects the function globally. Strong analytical skills are a must.
Due to the highly collaborative nature of our business (and the fact that we enjoy spending time together), this is primarily an in-office position.
What you’ll do
The GVD Associate will work in a team with a leader on our Global Operations team and will help to ensure that all projects and tasks are delivered with excellence. You will learn how to set up a company globally, across different functions such as sales, account management, customer support and recruiting. Strong analytical skills are a must.
This role is highly challenging and we have high expectations, but it is very rewarding if you are up for an adventure and personal growth. We want to create the entrepreneurs of tomorrow and we will give you guidance on how to build your own company in the future.
You will get the unique opportunity to learn, experience, and join a first-class team. You will gain insight and perspective on high-growth startups, learn day-to-day management and build deep functional expertise.
What we’re looking for
- You are fluent in English (additional language skills are a plus)
- You have 1-2 years of experience and gained first work experience in high-performance environments
- You have a proven track record of personal, academic and professional achievements
- You have strong structuring and analytical skills, combined with a hands-on attitude
- You excel at project management and will do whatever it takes to meet tight deadlines, in a fast paced environment
- You bring 100% dedication, 100% motivation, and 100% humbleness