Product Specialist grad program
- Business Intelligence, Digitalisation, Sales
- Required language
At Qualtrics, we are on the cutting edge of Experience Management; helping our clients to provide the best experiences for their customers and employees. We are seeking people to join an industry-leading team to help our clients and ensure their experiences with Qualtrics are extraordinary. We seek people with the potential to become future leaders in the company. This is a 12-18 month programme based in Dublin, Ireland, where you will become an expert in Qualtrics. You will be providing technical support to our clients through innovative solutions, developing excellent analytical skills, client and stakeholder management skills. If you are our next hire, you have a track record of academic success, technical aptitude, and the desire to coach some of the world’s leading authorities and top minds. You will join a team of Product Specialists from top tier European universities, and be given the opportunity to
network and learn from incredible people.
Expectation for Success
You’ll know you are a top performer when you consistently receive top satisfaction scores from our wide variety of clients. You’ll become an authority in the Qualtrics product, which will ensure you can effectively help our customers with a mix of instructing, consulting, and troubleshooting.
While helping customers is your core focus, you can lead projects that have an impact not just on this team but across the organisation as a whole. This programme acts as a funnel of talent for the rest of the business. We have had people come through this programme and go on to become technical account managers, implementation consultants, customer success executives, engineers and other areas of the business. Finally, you'll be fluent in English and either Dutch, German, Italian, or Spanish.
A Typical Day
● Your analytical skills are critical as you respond to clients (including Fortune 500 employees, tenured professors, and small business owners) via phone, email, or chat
● The one constant about Qualtrics is progress - you regularly adapt and learn as our products and technologies change
● We have an open office environment here at Qualtrics, so you collaborate with fellow Product Specialists by finding creative solutions for both our customers and our processes
● Help the company grow through innovations that transform our business and products, pushing it to the next level
● Fluent in English and either Dutch, German, Italian or Spanish.
● Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree - Business, Economics, Marketing, Psychology, Analytics, STEM
● Hard-working self-starter capable of concurrently running multiple projects in a dynamic environment
● Excellent analytical skills
● Problem solving and innovative thinking
● Ability to communicate and teach complicated concepts
● Detail-orientation with an ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
● Interest in Technology / SaaS industry
● Even better if you have a Masters degree
● Prior instruction, research, or tutoring experience
● Experience in a tech or start-up environment
What differentiates us from other companies
Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and a traditional Irish pub in the office. We take pride in our office design aiming at cultivating creativity from our balcony views to an open and collaborative work space. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion is a cornerstone of our company culture. We are working to have an internal representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. We will use our people, processes, and technology to reduce or eliminate both conscious and unconscious bias from our organisation and we’ll become a guiding light for our customers to do the same.
The term “benefits” doesn’t really do our employee rewards program justice. As this role is based in Dublin, we will support you with your relocation by providing up to €2000 for relocation reimbursement. We provide medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your dependents, 20+ days of annual leave, generous pension fund contributions, tons of career mobility, an onsite pub, free snacks and lunches, wellness bonuses, an experience bonus to help you explore the world and much more!