Office Management Intern JD
- Human resource, Organisation & Processes
- Required language
You will be the go to person to help support our international and multicultural office to make sure all of the office management and our operations keeps running smoothly on a day-to-day basis
You will be our hero and make sure no one goes hungry or thirsty, by working with our vendors and keeping the orders of lunch, snacks, and drinks in check under your careful eye daily
You will assist the sales, people and operations teams by keeping track of ordering and maintaining anniversary gifts, placement gifts, company swag and
You will work closely with the People and Operations team to ensure that our new hires are supported with the right equipment on their first day and will assist in the onboarding process of our new hires
You will be a driver of our company culture, being a booming voice on our party planning committee, helping organize events, plan company outings either online for physical
You will partner with the People and Operations team to help initiate projects to drive employee experience, think about diversity and inclusion initiatives, company culture cultivation and most important of all: make sure our office dogs receive lots of love and pets
Be a mastermind of our daily operational processes, have an eagle eye to spot inefficiencies and contribute to new ideas on how to always improve what we do
You're an outgoing, fun person to be around and are the type of person who others can go to you for anything, whether its help, advice, a laugh or just a hug
Our internship will be a paid, full time internship starting in July 2022
Of course there are no rules or guidelines that work every time, but so far we have experienced that these things work well:
- Bilingual and fluent command of both Dutch and English
- You have a general interest in tech and how it helps shape our world.
- Currently pursuing a Business, Marketing or HR degree from a Dutch university and are currently living in Amsterdam/able to relocate to Amsterdam from elsewhere in the Netherlands
- You have an eagle eye but also love efficiency
- Go above and beyond – you have an affinity for this and you are driven by achieving results
- Confidence to have a say – we are a small and growing company where your work will have a direct impact on the business. This internship is definitely not one where you just grab coffee for everyone!
- Funny and kind – You are sociable and like a joke or two. We work hard and spend a lot of time together – we want to have fun along the way and enjoy a laugh!
WHO WE ARE
We are known for our knowledge, expertise and over 10 years of experience in the recruitment industry where we operate in the Fintech, Payments, eCommerce, SaaS and Cyber Security niches in the tech industry. We strategically help our partners grow their business through headhunting and sourcing the best talent for their workforce.
- We are colleagues but also friends
- We have an international and diverse team representing 15 countries
- 92% of us travel to the office by bike or foot
- We are growing rapidly and our team members are as well. 35% of us got promoted internally in the past 2 years
- About 23% of us used to or is still playing sports at a competitive level/plays an instrument
- Our ethos and backbone of PCN lies in our diversity, we are fully inclusive and welcome people from all backgrounds. Our strength is our diverse teams as we grow, we want to keep this at our core as we grow
- Working at PCN means you will have a very important responsibility which is vital to the business – making sure our office dogs receive lots of attention and pets.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 4-Day Work Week and still be paid for 5. Yes you read that right, nice to be on the progressive side of work-life balance, isn't it?
- Fully paid internship
- Real experience and being able to take ownership of what you are doing. You will see direct results at the end
- A dedicated mentor to help guide you through your internship and provide training, development and support
- Daily lunch provided
- Amazing location right on the heart of Amsterdam's famous canal, the Keizersgracht
- A progressive, supportive team and inspiring atmosphere
- A Macbook Air and other equipment to conduct your work on
If you've made it this far, we hope that what you just read excites you! Even if you feel like you don't check all the boxes, we still encourage you to apply! We are always looking for people who share our vision and can contribute in a variety of ways. PCN is committed to creating an inclusive space where everyone is valued for what they can individually bring through their unique perspectives, skills and experiences.