- Business Development, Sales
- Required language
Are you a recent graduate or a professional looking to make a change and launch a career in recruitment, sales or business development?
We are looking for fluent speakers of Dutch, French, a Nordics language or English who have a strong command on the business side of the language.
We are looking for candidates for our next intake with a start date of May/June 2022.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
First of all: we like to keep things short, simple but clear.
You will be guided, trained and coached how to sell the most complex products on the market, people
You will gain the all-around skills to develop your career as a great salesperson with a commercially minded attitude towards thriving niches in tech: Fintech, SaaS, Cyber Security and eCommerce
You will learn ins and outs of recruitment, sales, business development, account management, networking and sourcing during an intensive 3 months training period with your "academy team"
Upon completion of the 3 months you will be immersed into an existing team of Recruitment Consultants focusing on your own niche in tech
You will be able to choose your specialisation in one the three PCN Academy Tracks: permanent recruiting, contract recruiting or business development/account management
You’ll get the chance to trial and error as an entrepreneur in your self-built network, of course not without the guidance and coaching of your manager (we like to call them mentors instead)
You will be part of a like-minded group who will be exploring and learning the skills needed to succeed together
PCN Academy will be your platform to launch your career as a 360 consultant, sales or a business development guru
PCN Academy will have a start date in May/June 2022.
Of course there are no rules or guidelines that work every time, but so far we have experienced the following to work well:
- Goal oriented – You are a high achieving individual, whether that in sales drivers, entrepreneurial goals or a commercial mindset
- Sociable, eager and ambitious – You are ready to embark on a career in business with a passion to connect with people
- You do things differently – You pursue opportunities without regard to resources currently controlled. You are a team player and fit a scale-up culture which is entrepreneurial and challenging
- Qualities of a leader – you actively engaged in something that requires an extra level of commitment
- Emotionally intelligent
- Funny and kind – You are genuinely kind and like a joke or two. We work hard and spend a lot of time together – we want to have fun along the way!
- a proficient business command of any of the following languages – Dutch/French/Nordics language/English
WHO WE ARE
We are known for our knowledge, expertise and over 10 years of experience in the recruitment market where we operate in the Fintech, Payments, SaaS, eCommerce and Cyber Security industries. We strategically help our partners grow through headhunting and sourcing the best workforce for their needs.
- We are colleagues but also friends.
- We have diverse and international team representing 15 countries
- 92% of us travel to the office by bike or foot.
- We are growing rapidly and our team members are as well. 35% of us got promoted internally in the past 2 years.
- About 23% of us used to or is still playing sports at a competitive level/plays an instrument
- 99% of us can't wait to wear their sunglasses again (that 1% is a colleague that's currently working from Australia.)
- Our ethos and backbone of PCN lies in our diversity, we are fully inclusive and welcome people from all backgrounds. Our strength is our diverse teams as we grow, we want to keep this at our core as we grow
WHAT WE OFFER
- 4-Day Work Week and still be paid for 5. Yes you read that right, nice to be on the progressive side of work-life balance, isn't it?
- Dedicated onboarding and training – You will not only receive our dedicated onboarding program and the intensive training through PCN Academy, you will work and learn amongst your peer group of fellow grads and professionals
- Daily lunch
- Unlimited commission structure
- Incentive travel trips (in the past we've done South Africa, Greece, French Alps) and fancy Lunch Clubs (get the ultimate bougie meal experience)
- Amazing location right on the heart of Amsterdam's famous canals, the Keizersgracht
- 20 vacation days (plus all those extra Friday's off, it's a lot of time for you)
If you've made it this far, we hope that what you just read excites you! Even if you feel like you don't check all the boxes, we still encourage you to apply! We are always looking for people who share our vision and can contribute in a variety of ways. PCN is committed to creating an inclusive space where everyone is valued for what they can individually bring through their unique perspectives, skills and experiences.
Like to hear more? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org