- Mploy Associates
- Consultancy, Finance, Strategy, Strategy Consulting
- Required language
Let’s talk talent
You have talent. Ready to make impact. We know. We also know that making impact starts with that first contact between likeminded people who have the same drive to shape their future. We see you, with your skills, personality and dreams. Now let’s take it to even greater heights by means of one of our traineeships.
We are Mploy Associates, a talent focused consultancy firm ready to make not only our clients’ teams successful but also you. Your talent, our focus.
We are a consultancy firm specialized in the areas of data, finance and risk and work on a variety of projects like investment analyses, data engineering, quant modelling and much more. Our clients are banks, insurance companies, asset managers, pension funds and we are still expanding.
We help our clients build successful teams by providing the rights skills, talents and training at the right place and time and develop ourselves continuously to stay successful. We believe that investing in talent through proven methods always pays out. Today we are proud to say that we are an international driven company with more than 80 people and many top-tier clients who share the same vision.
How you fit into this vision?
You will work in our Financial Solutions team as a Tax Analyst for one of our clients with a special focus on your own development through one of our Talent Programs. Our Talent Programs are designed to accelerate your career from a junior to medior+ level within 24 months. By means of certified training courses, coaching and intervision sessions our employees follow an above average steep career curve. Successful graduation in our Talent Programs usually results in a permanent medior+ or senior position at one of our clients where it becomes your responsibility to keep the team successful.
Your activities as a Tax Analyst
Together with a team of talented colleagues, you are responsible for the relevant reports for internal and external stakeholders. You are responsible for compliance with the tax laws and regulations of the entire bank. You will be a driving force for automating financial processes at the bank. Your daily activities include:
- Identify bottlenecks and optimize reporting processes
- Processing tax returns
- Providing up-to-date reports and management information
- Liaising with international entities
- Analyze data and create dashboards to provide your stakeholders with the necessary insights
In short, you know how to skillfully combine your financial background with your analytical and communication skills. Someone who likes to get things done is certainly in place here, as there are also plenty of ad hoc activities and you will become the right-hand man to the manager of the department. Not that bad right?
What are we looking for?
We are looking for young, graduate talents with a finance-related background, experience or passion. To be more specific:
- You have 0-3 years of work experience and you want to put the financial knowledge you gained during your master's into practice with tax;
- You are good with numbers and data and you find it a challenge to work in a changing environment;
- In addition to numerical skills, you need communication skills to operate effectively within your team;
- You get energy from stakeholder management and you are good at gathering reliable information;
- You are ambitious, self-reflective and dare to be 100% yourself.
What do we offer?
You will become part of the Mploy Associates Financial Solutions team in an environment where we train and coach you to excel in your field alongside other young professionals in the same field as you. But good working conditions are just as important to us:
- 4 days a week you work for one of our clients within the financial sector (eg banks, insurers, pension funds, asset managers)
- Weekly 1 day training and personal and professional coaching at our office
- An international working environment with colleagues from all over the world
- Pro bono projects at socially relevant NGOs
- The opportunity to take the next career step at the client after successfully completing the Young Talent Program
- An excellent salary on your bank account and fringe benefits
- An OV card and an OV bicycle
- Cool team outings and fun drinks
- A personalized home workplace
- A (very) nice lunch at the office (if you have any good ideas, let us know!)
For more information about our different Talent Programs you can visit our website www.mployassociates.com or watch this video. Want to know more about the vacancy? You can contact us from the moment you start your master so we can help you prepare for your dream career. Mail us, DM us on our social media channels, send us a letter, it doesn’t matter. We will be in touch.