Human Resources Internship - January/February 2022
- Communication, Finance, Human resource, Marketing, Organisation & Processes
- Required language
- Dutch, English
Are you an enthusiastic university student with an affinity for the field of Human Resources and have relevant experience? Then this internship might be for you. We are looking for a flexible intern with strong communicative skills with full-time availability for the duration of 6 months. Are you digital savvy, ambitious, not afraid of responsibilities and do you have a fluency in English and either Dutch or French? Please read on to see what we have to offer you!
Why an internship at L’Oréal?
L’Oréal is one of the most innovative and digitally driven FMCG companies. An internship at L’Oréal will show you the world outside of university and will ensure that you will get to know yourself better. As an intern you will be taken through the Intern Development Program (IDP), which will stimulate your personal development through various activities. In this 6-month internship you will get a clear view of the day-to-day activities within HR, which will aid you in choosing a master program or future job. Additionally, you will have to opportunity to gain insight in other fields of your interest within our dynamic organization.
What will you do?
As an HR intern you will be part of an ambitious team that is responsible for the strategic personnel policy of L’Oréal. Together, this team ensures that the personnel can successfully digitalize and grow our brands. You will mainly be engaged with the recruitment activities. Additionally, depending on your interests you will carry out assignments for one of the HR Managers, Learning & Development or Compensation & Benefits.
Your tasks will, amongst others, consist of:
- : you will be responsible for hiring HBO/WO interns for the different disciplines. This will i.e. consist of conducting CV selections, interviews (when you are ready, you will do this independently), assessments and evaluating potential candidates with managers.
- : you will work on the campus recruitment activities of L’Oréal. Examples include organizing the (virtual) inhouse days and informal activities with study associations.
- : you will help thinking of ways to keep our strong position on the job market, manage our content for our following on LinkedIn and will develop paid campaigns to reach students through social media.
- : you will organize and further develop our custom Intern Development Program, which will i.e. consist of inspiring sessions, but also fun and entertaining activities. Additionally, you will be the go-to contact person from HR for our interns and you will coordinate feedback moments.
- : our team works agile and is open to new ideas. That is why we are curious to hear what you think can be better.
What do we offer?
We like to invest in young talent! Besides the responsibilities that you will get as an intern, we also offer great guidance and the opportunity for personal growth through the Intern Development Program. Additionally, we offer the opportunity to grow further into the Young Graduate Program.
Diversity and inclusivity are very important within L’Oréal. By putting together teams of people with diverse backgrounds, visions, and skills we keep each other sharp. Therefore, we are looking for unique talents that are motivated to challenge each other and the status quo.
The compensation will be €1000 per month. You will also receive a full refund of transportation costs, paid holidays, and a laptop.
Do you recognize yourself in this description and cannot wait to start a challenging internship in one of the biggest FMCG companies and market leader in the BeautyTech market? Apply now!