Business Development Associate Deutsch
- ACT Commodities
- Finance, Trading
- Required language
- English, German
MORE ABOUT THE JOB
Who we are:
ACT is the world’s leading provider of market-based sustainability solutions. As enablers of the global energy transition, we help organizations hit their climate targets and maximize their profits while reducing risk. Since 2009, we have become a trusted brand in climate projects, green electricity markets, renewable energies and energy efficiency, renewable fuels, emission allowances, and carbon credits.
From our offices in Amsterdam, New York, Shanghai, and Paris, we draw on over a decade of market knowledge to deliver tailor-made solutions and sterling service. Business Development Associates work in region-specific teams to create product portfolios for clients that meet their specific needs and help them drive climate action their way.
What you’ll do:
As a member of the Business Development team, you will deliver tailor-made product offerings to clients all over the world. You will create, manage, and grow your own portfolio of clients as an entrepreneur within ACT, and will learn from energy commodities pioneers to your own impact in a market ACT helped create.
You will also have the full support of your colleagues and work together to create and foster meaningful client relationships and drive revenue. We built ACT on the belief that you always accomplish more together, and we expect new joiners to uphold and contribute to that team spirit. You will add value as part of a collective.
Who you are:
We are looking for a talented sales professional with experience in or at least an affinity for finance, business development, and sales. You have stellar communication skills and do not shy away from cold calling potential clients. You also have an entrepreneurial mindset and can thrive in a high-energy environment. When things get tough, you have the drive and persistence to keep yourself motivated, and can pick yourself up after every failure ready to try again.
What we looking for:
- Fluency in German and English;
- A bachelor’s/master's graduate, preferably in Business, Economics, or Finance;
- 1-3 years’ experience in a Sales/Trading/Brokerage/Business Development role;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Willingness (and excitement) to cold call and approach new people;
- Energy, curiosity, and ambition;
- Accountability, responsibility, and openness to learning fast;
- Drive to close deals and make a difference for ACT and for your clients.
What we offer:
- Fixed salary and performance-based bonus scheme;
- Training from proven experts in the field (negotiation, sales, communication, environmental products);
- Relocation fee reimbursement;
- 25 vacation days per calendar year;
- Exciting target incentives;
- Collective health insurance discount;
- Public transport card (depending on your residence);
- Discount on membership to fitness center Vondelgym in our the office building;
- In-house Life Coach.