SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
- Required language
- English, German
Choco is the leading ordering app for restaurants and suppliers across Europe and the US. We are looking for an experienced Inside Sales Manager to join our journey in pursuit of growth of the German-speaking market. Your challenge will be to prove that we can grow the Choco user base efficiently over the phone. Next to outperforming our ambitious growth targets week-over-week, you will help us build this next function, by establishing new workflows, scripts and processes that can be replicated and scaled.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Prove next level user growth by fully owning your sales funnel and targets
- Help us build the inside sales department from scratch, shaping new processes, content, and resources for the Inside Sales function
- Create long lasting, trusting relationships with the different stakeholders within the industry over the phone
- Adapt to the ongoing wants of your clients by listening to their problems and needs
- Directly collaborate with internal cross functional teams across Choco
- Utilize CRM data to make informed decisions for yourself and your teammates
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Native or C1 German Speaking ability
- You have at least 1-2 years experience in sales, inside sales, or customer support
- Passion for sales and deepening your knowledge of the function
- Natural-born communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to connect with everyone around you and adapt to a diverse audience or potential users
- Strong organizational skills and a solution-oriented, entrepreneurial mindset
- Exceptionally high motivation and enthusiasm for your clients
- Taste for technology supported by analytical communication
- Add-on: experience with Salesforce or CRM tools of equivalence
- Team first mentality
- Openness for feedback
- Proactivity & reliability
- A good sense of humor & optimism
- Eagerness for learning
- Energy to grow
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Autonomy; a vast amount of responsibility with untapped space for personal development
- Tremendous amount of collaboration with a group of diverse peers, from all across the world
- Creative environments to support the development of your new, exciting ideas
- Wellness initiatives (physical and mental), fitness memberships, group meditation, access to stress and wellness professionals
- Company and team retreats
WHO WE ARE & WHAT WE DO
At Choco, we have the ambition to become one of the largest and most successful businesses of the next decade. Our mission is to reduce food waste on a global scale by redesigning the food industry's global value chain. The food industry is an industry with a monumental array of problems, especially in the food-supply-chain. We leverage technology to build the digital platform on which the global food trade will operate. We have the potential to decrease food waste by 30%.
Today, Choco provides a free digital platform that connects restaurants with their suppliers; an effortless tool that optimises communication, eliminates operational inefficiencies, and simplifies the entire ordering process for all sides. A vital first step in the digitization of the global food-supply-chain.
As one of the fastest growing tech start-up’s globally, we’re moving quicker than ever, assembling the most driven, humble and intelligent people to reach the next level together. Founded in March 2018, Choco now has over 25,000 different clients across 20 markets around the world. Our founders have helped build companies such as Zalando (IPO’d), Lazada (sold to Alibaba) and Foodora (sold to DeliveryHero). We recently raised one of the largest Series A ($71.5M) funding rounds in European history.
READY FOR THE CHALLENGE?
- Resume Screening
- First interview with Mia, your Recruiter
- Interview with a future Team Member in DACH
- Interview with Julius, DACH Regional Lead
- Last interview with our CEO
IT'S YOUR CALL NOW, DON'T HESITATE TO APPLY!
Choco is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.