System Support Intern
- ACT Commodities
- Required language
I EXCEL WHEN...
We excel at what we do. But unlike others, our success is not just the result of hard work and professional expertise: we apply a uniquely people-centric approach to trading.
MORE ABOUT THE JOB
After several years of outsourcing our IT systems, we started to build on our own in-house IT team in 2019. Our team is responsible for the global IT landscape within the company. We are responsible for further strengthening the solid base that has already been laid out. To further support the quick growth of our business towards the future, the design and implementation of new systems allow us to bring new techniques and technologies to the trading floor. Together we have the opportunity to pioneer and innovate on a global scale.
- You will be the first line of support for all departments of ACT!
- Troubleshoot and solve IT related problems for all users in our office in Amsterdam
- Interact with people throughout the day and be proactive to bring solutions
- Fix issues on the spot, you are the one with access to all systems
- Your study covers IT & Business, or any other related studies
- Currently enrolled in university
- Fluent in English
- Available for a minimum of 4 days a week with a total duration of 6 months
- Being able to come to the office without taking public transport (due to governmental restrictions)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to work with all stakeholders
- You are result-oriented, calm and you take a structured approach to solving problems
Apply today and discover ACT Commodities!
Seeing a flawless sequence of trades makes me smile
I love efficiency. Helping my colleagues in trading deliver on their promises to clients. That’s what I call shared satisfaction.
Room to keep improving
At ACT Commodities I get the full support of my personal coach. I always know what my next goal is and how and with whom I’ll reach it.
But don’t worry, you’re not on your own. We are there for you all the way.
Because at ACT we get things done together.
That’s what we call collaborative trading because together we…
For more information, you can see the full vacancy via this link.