Sales Trader (Italian)
- ACT Commodities
- Finance, Sales, Trading
- Required language
We are famous for our collaborative approach to trading. It helps us partner with our clients, drives
how we work as a team and guarantees success. As a Sales Trader your sharp mind, strong social
skills and natural charm will set you up for a great career.
Who we are:
At ACT Commodities we trade environmental products. What does that mean? We help our clients
reach their environmental and sustainability objectives through trading products such as carbon
offsets (CERs and VERs), Green Certificates (electricity/gas), and many others. We help our clients
maximize their profits whilst reducing risk by utilizing our knowledge and network.
What you’ll do:
As a Sales Trader you will work with the clients of various sizes in different industries, each with their
own set of exciting challenges. You will create, manage and grow your own portfolio of clients, using
your strong interpersonal skills, and stellar communication skills to gain your clients’ trust.
You will find your own leads and through extensive cold calling you will break down barriers and go
the extra mile to ensure you stand out to clients.
You will also have the full support of your colleagues each, like you, with their unique set of skills and
clients, and you will work together to close deals. Through our collaborative way of working most of
our deals happen between 2 or more traders. This approach means that you as well as our clients
will benefit from the entirety of our knowledge, experience, and network.
Who you are:
We are looking for a young professional with (preferably) some experience or at least an affinity
with finance and sales. A cold calling pro and a charming portfolio manager with an entrepreneurial
mindset. It is important that you are self-motivated to keep going even when things get tough, that
you’re eager to learn, can handle constructive criticism, and you’re not afraid to fail and try again. In
a nutshell you are:
- Native Italian speaker and fluent in English, other languages are a plus;
- Bachelor’s/ Master's graduate, preferably in Business, Economics, or Finance;
- 0-2 years’ experience in a Sales/ Trading / Brokerage / Business development role;
- Excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills;
- A sales or business development guru;
- Not afraid to cold call and approach people;
- Energetic, curious and ambitious;
- Driven to close deals and make a difference.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration and bonus scheme;
- Comprehensive training (negotiation, sales, communication, our products);
- Relocation fee reimbursement;
- 25 vacation days per calendar year;
- Exciting target incentives;
- Kickboxing and football;
- Collective health insurance discount;
- Public transport card (depending on your residence);
- In-house Life Coach.