FS Consulting - German Advisor (m/f)
- pwc Luxembourg
- Advisory, Consultancy
A career in our Management Consulting practice, within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world’s largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
As a member of our team, you’ll help the world’s most significant organisations, public and private, quickly become more effective. We improve the way they operate; manage costs; better align people, process and technology initiatives; support business growth to maintain or improve competitive edge and complete market and regulatory risk assessment. In doing so, we focus on their agendas and the big issues they need to deal with, both today and in the future.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
- Prepare deliverables
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
- Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand
Our Consulting Financial Sector department is growing and we are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
In this role, you will participate in the realisation of assignments for PwC clients, related to the financial sector in Luxembourg and/or Europe.
As a German-speaking Consultant (m/f), you will:
Provide consulting services to our financial sector clients: Banking and Investment fund Industry (fund accounting, custody, transfer agency and other related areas such as collateral management and securities lending);
Be part of the project team members in fields such as organisation and operations, accounting and project management;
Contribute to the development of the account through client relationship management and bidding process.
- You hold a Master's degree from University, an Engineer School or a Business School (in Economics or Finance);
- You have a first experience in the Consulting Services or in Investment Management Industry and/or in Banking services;
- You have knowledge of core Banking and Investment Management processes and systems;
- You are keen to work on projects basis;
- You have an excellent command of German and English (both written and verbal). Any additional language would be an asset;
- You demonstrate excellent computer skills (MS Office);
- You demonstrate strong analytical skills, that will allow you to quickly understand a problem, to identify possible solutions and key success factors;
- You are a good team player, and thus capable of working independently or in a team on multiple demands, and of coaching and developing those around you;
- You are reliable, organized, curious, rigorous and proactive, and you have the ability to build strong client relationships;
- You are highly stress resistant and thus able to meet tight deadlines and handle pressure.