Visiting Consultant, Internship - DHL Consulting
- DHL Consulting
- Consultancy, Strategy, Strategy Consulting
- Required language
Visiting Consultant, Internship - DHL Consulting - Bonn
For the 2020/21 term, we are searching for interns that support our management consultants on their daily project work. Possible starting dates are the 1st of every month with the exception of January and December. You could do your internship with us for 8 or 12 weeks.
No matter where you live, we bet you have encountered our vans on your way to university, spotted our airplanes on one of your study trips, or received your latest letter or parcel delivered directly by Deutsche Post or DHL. Deutsche Post DHL Group (DPDHL) is the biggest logistics company in the world, with more than 540,000 employees in over 220 countries and territories worldwide. The DPDHL Group generated revenues of more than €63 billion in 2019.
Who we are:
Since 1999, DHL Consulting has been an essential part of the world’s most international company, Deutsche Post DHL Group (DPDHL). We provide a broad range of management consulting and digitalization services to all DPDHL business units and global functions with unparalleled access to its top management. We also drive external projects in strategic supply consulting at some of the world’s leading companies with customers across all industries. People are our biggest asset. We look for talented individuals that offer fresh ideas to transform DPDHL’s business. Our team embraces diversity, collaboration and the pursuit of excellence for our customers.
With more than 100 consultants working out of four offices in China, Germany, Singapore, and the USA, we work on assignments from all over the globe.
- Bachelor or Master studies at a university with graduation within the next 1-2 years
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- Outstanding academic and professional records
- Fluency in English is essential (no German required)
- First international experience gained through studies or internships abroad
- Previous internships in strategic or management consultancy areas of advantage
- Team spirit and an open mind
- Experience - first-hand management consulting experience
- Team - you will be an important member to one of our project teams
- Feedback - regular goal-directed feedback on-the-job
- Environment - A dynamic, cooperative and international environment that encourages new ideas
- Diversity - An international team from about 25 different nations
- Opportunity - to join us as a consultant after successful graduation
- Duration - we would love to work with you for 2 or 3 months
- Salary - no one needs to work for free, this is a paid internship
- Jobticket – no matter how you want to commute we’ll help make the trip as easy as possible
- Flexible and modern working – we are sure you will love our recently renovated office, otherwise, we live a very flexible mobile office policy
- Breakfast and Drinks – as much coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and water you want. We also offer a muesli bar and fresh fruit
- Activities – we offer many weekly team activities like soccer, volleyball, pilates, and many more. Or you can join our colleagues at the foosball table in the office
- Fun – it is not just work work work. We make time get together and have some fun
We are looking forward to your application!
Call us if you have any questions. We’d be happy to hear from you: +49 228 29972 425
Are you curious to learn more about us?
Find our project portfolio: DHL Consulting
Check out our business updates: LinkedIn
Learn about our recruiting activities: Facebook
Gain insights into our team culture: Instagram
Please note that you need to be an enrolled student, or in your gap year after a bachelor's degree, to be an intern with DHL Consulting.
Submit your application in English including your CV, cover letter, academic, and high school records and your reference letters (if applicable).
You can see all internship options under the following link. There you can also submit your application directly. https://dhlconsulting.avature.net/careers/SearchJobs/?3_48_3=%5B%2239%22%5D&3_19_3=66