Consultants and Interns (f/m/d)
- London,Düsseldorf, München, Hamburg und Zürich
- Consultancy, Strategy, Strategy Consulting
We take Life Science strategy personally.
We are looking for Consultants
and Interns (f/m/d)
• Advise national and international Life Science companies (Pharma, Biotech, Healthcare, Medtech)
• Develop innovative solutions for complex strategic issues
• Projects range from growth strategy (products, geographic, corporate), market access, supply chain optimization and organizational transformation to transaction support
What we offer
• Exciting strategy projects within the Life Science industry
• Diverse and individual coaching and further education offers
• Cooperative culture with strong respect for each other
• Work-life-balance: Flexible working time models
What makes you stand out
• Educational / professional background or strong interest in Life Sciences
• Outstanding academic track record
• Strong analytical skills and rigorous work ethics
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
We are looking forward to the application of people that contribute to our company‘s diversity
Are you ready to make real change
Then it is time to join our Life Sciences team in Germany, Switzerland or UK!
EY-Parthenon is a fast-growing international top tier strategy consultancy: Unconventional and provocative, yet always passionate and personal. It is our
DNA to solve complex problems and initiate real change. Our team members develop customized solutions for our clients – so they can take the best decisions and help realize the full potential of their companies.
Your career with us
Whether you join us for an internship, or start as a Consultant: We accompany your journey via Manager to Partner with diverse coaching and training offers. Applicants with master‘s degree, MBA or PhD start as Consultants. Bachelor graduates enter as Associate Consultants. Professional experience that you may already have will be considered when you join us.
We look forward to your application!
Recruitment Manager GSA
EY-Parthenon | Strategy
Learn more about your entry
possibilities and our colleagues: