AS INTERN – 3 to 6 months
- Deutsche Telekom Center for Strategic Projects
- Strategy, Strategy Consulting, Consultancy
- Required language
JOIN NOW - CENTER FOR STRATEGIC PROJECTS (CSP)
as intern – 3 to 6 months
You are still in your studies and want to get a taste of real consultant air?
We offer you the opportunity to join our strategy consultancy as an intern (m/f/d) for a period of 3 to 6 months. The following exciting tasks await you:
- Support in the optimization of processes and the design/implementation of the most important transformation projects in the Group
- Close cooperation with colleagues in the company's operating divisions, so that you will benefit from a balanced mix of young high potentials and experienced managers
- You will experience the day-to-day development of the Group at first hand and gain professional project experience
You will take on responsibility from day one and have the opportunity to learn how to interact as a consultant in direct contact with customers. This takes place in a collegial environment, future-oriented projects as well as challenging and diversified activities in order to optimally promote your professional and personal development.
As a student (m/f/d) of Business Administration; Economics; (Business) Information Technology; (Business) Engineering or a comparable course of study, you should have the following knowledge and qualifications:
- Strong analytical skills and creativity
- Communication skills and customer orientation
- You are looking for self-realization and fun at work and would like to prove your skills with us
- Ideally relevant practical experience (training and/or internships), preferably in a consulting or project environment
Please incluce relevant grades (high school diploma, university degree, etc.) and a letter of motivation with your application.